FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Audirvana 2 Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stewboss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audirvana 2 Software
    Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 1:24pm
Has finally been released for OSX if anyone is interested. The interface still needs some work but it's much better than 1.6x and it still sounds great!
Equipment choices:

Playstation 3 SACD, Bitzie DAC, Meridian Explorer DAC, Lautus USB cable, HD250-II, HD650
mitch65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Stewboss Stewboss wrote:

Has finally been released for OSX if anyone is interested. The interface still needs some work but it's much better than 1.6x and it still sounds great!

I'm trialing this software at the moment and I have to say I am really impressed with it. I really find it hard to believe that software can a massive effect on music playback but there you are, the  improvement over itunes was obvious.
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50
Stewboss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 12:02pm
This kind of software doesn't appear to generate much enthusiasm in these forums but I have the same findings as yourself. It certainly brings the music 'to life' imo. Combined with GS electronics, it's hard to imagine a better marriage of hardware / software, especially at this sort of price point.

Edited by Stewboss - 09 Nov 2014 at 12:02pm
Equipment choices:

Playstation 3 SACD, Bitzie DAC, Meridian Explorer DAC, Lautus USB cable, HD250-II, HD650
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic