FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

North Roadshow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Poll Question: Would you attend (and where)?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [44.44%]
6 [33.33%]
4 [22.22%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 12:59pm

I'm going to try and make it! Have you a date in mind?

'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 5:55pm
Yes, depending on the date, although I do have quite a few weekend commitments between now and mid August (inc several festivals). May be able to bring a potential newbie too
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 6:31pm
This is sounding good!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Stewboss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

This is sounding good!

We could go together JonQuestion
Equipment choices:

Playstation 3 SACD, Bitzie DAC, Meridian Explorer DAC, Lautus USB cable, HD250-II, HD650
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 9:28pm
Good idea Stew!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 2:44am
Somebody mentioned Chester today, and my answer would be the M62!

Brighouse is centrally placed east to west and within 70 miles of the extreme ends of the most highly populated areas of northern england, and the M62 makes the journey times quite reasonable.

The usual problem is indicated by the number of votes cast, and makes me wonder why the other 1,600 plus members bothered joining if they didn't want to take part in anything? OK, not all are in the UK, but a few hundred are!

I wonder if some people merely join for a 5% discount? Stern Smile

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
oldagetraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldagetraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 7:27am
"I wonder if some people merely join for a 5% discount?"
Not in my case. My original Solo was purchased before I joined the forum. I think I bought a Voyager before joining too!
A quick look at the first four pages of members shows that most of those joined and never posted at all. A lot of the others have a single figure post count. I don't doubt most of the others are similar?
Living in a "piggy in the middle" location means it's not convenient to travel either north or south.Smile
So, as there is a "no" option, I've cast my vote.

Edited by oldagetraveller - 24 Apr 2014 at 7:33am
Peter

P T- LPT/RB300/G1042, Pink Triangle Tarantella/Nima/Ortofon 2M Black, SL1210II, Naim CD5, NAC112, NAP150, Flatcap2, Proac SC1, GS SoloUL,GS Accession , Senn HD250 & HD540.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic