FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

EU Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
Author
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 8:32am
Hi Kevin

Yes the European Loaner Scheme is up and running again (there was an announcement)

Please PM with details of what you would like to borrow

Derek
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Suggs Suggs wrote:

Hi Kevin

Yes the European Loaner Scheme is up and running again (there was an announcement)

Please PM with details of what you would like to borrow

Derek,

I remember seeing something somewhere, but anybody looking at this thread wouldn't see it, and would be aware it was back up and running.

Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
UZ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UZ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 9:19am
Hi,
I'd like to join the loaner program.
Not only because I'm on a market for phono preamp, but also because of curiosity.
So, I'd like to start at the bottom of the price ladder and eventually make my way up.
ATB

Edited by UZ1 - 20 Jun 2014 at 9:22am
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 10:10am
Hi

I run the European Loaner Scheme for Graham. If you want to PM (Private Message) me, I can let you know how it works. What piece of equipment would you like to borrow and whereabouts do you live?
Derek
UZ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UZ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 9:39pm
When the right time comes, I will comment on the phono preamp in appropriate thread, here I'd like to say I'm extremely grateful for this fuss-free loaner program. It is very helpful, especially for someone in a country without a serious network of audio distribution.

Thanks to this program, I was able to prove my diagnosis of my system, that the phono stage was the weakest link: with a fabulous TT and a good mid/entry level phono stage even my old budget amp and my old superbudget speakers are capable of very very good performance.

Also the 2 weeks test period is perfect. Sometimes new stuff seems great at the beginning, but the effect of something new soon wears off and turns out to be an improvement, but one that's not really satisfying. Two weeks are just about the right time to be sure, that is not the case.

So, thanks for this great program and please keep it running. If only more manufacturers would come up with similar solutions.

Edited by UZ1 - 22 Jul 2014 at 9:40pm
viejo53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viejo53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:21pm
I like to loan a Gram Amp 2 Communicator.
Greetings, Fons Weijtens, The NetherlandsSmile
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:50pm
Hello Fons, welcome to the forum.

Please PM (Private Message) me with your details and I'll let you know how the loan scheme works

Derek
Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic